It seems like our good friend Tony Abou-Ganim has been recruited by "The Chairman" to defend against the challenger.
The Food Network has recreated the Japanese hit show "Iron Chef", and have now chosen to take it to the next level, by including a Mixologist alongside the Chefs to create individual drinks for each of the five dishes being presented to the judges. Chef Robert Gadsby is the challenger in this upcoming episode, and he has joined forces with Mixologist Bridget Albert to take on the Iron Chefs. To meet this challenge, Iron Chef Mario Batali has teamed up with Tony Abou-Ganim, and will together defend the honor of the Iron Chefs.
Tune in and see who wins!
Click here for more details and information from the Food Network.
- Ted Allen
- Andrew Knowlton
- Julie Reiner
- March 04, 2007 9:00 PM ET/PT
- March 05, 2007 12:00 AM ET/PT
- March 08, 2007 9:00 PM ET/PT
- March 09, 2007 12:00 AM ET/PT
- March 10, 2007 7:00 PM ET/PT
- March 10, 2007 11:00 PM ET/PT
- March 11, 2007 2:00 AM ET/PT